Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: BIO-A
- Supplier Name: Vernier Science Education
- Supplier Number: BIO-A
- Warranty(Years): 2
Advanced Biology with Vernier contains 17 ready-to-use experiments appropriate for advanced high school and college biology courses.
Use it in addition to Biology with Vernier (BWC-LP) for a comprehensive set of topics. For inquiry-based experiments, we recommend Investigating Biology through Inquiry (BIO-I).
Included with Advanced Biology with Vernier
- 17 ready-to-use student experiments
- Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
- Instructions for data collection with Logger Pro 3, LabQuest App, and EasyData
- Essential instructor information including teaching tips, instructions for preparing solutions, suggested answers, and sample data and graphs
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- Complete equipment and supplies list
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
Printed Lab Book
- When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni|
Celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2016, Vernier Software & Technology continues to be a leading innovator of scientific data-collection technology. Focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), Vernier is dedicated to developing creative ways to teach and learn using hands-on science and math. Vernier creates easy-to-use and affordable science interfaces, sensors, and graphing/analysis software. With world-wide distribution to over 140 countries, Vernier products are used by educators and students from elementary school to college. Vernier’s technology-based solutions enhance STEM education, increase learning, and build students’ critical thinking skills. Vernier’s business culture is grounded in Earth-friendly policies and practices, and the company provides a family-friendly workplace.