Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: GW-EHR
- Warranty(Years): 5
The Vernier Go Wireless Exercise Heart Rate is an excellent hands-free option for continuously monitoring heart rate before, during, and after exercise or while a person is stationary. Using the chest strap, data are wirelessly transmitted to iPad, LabQuest 2 (may require additional hardware), or Android™ devices.
Simple and easy to use
- Displays live heart rate readouts before data collection
- Chest strap is ideal for running, cycling, and other physical activities
- For an option to monitor heart rate with hands, please consider the Go Wireless Heart Rate.
- Battery Type: CR 2025
- Battery Lifetime: 200 hrs
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 50 °C
- Wireless range: 10 m or more unobstructed
- Radios: Bluetooth and 5 kHz RF transmission
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|operating system:||Android, Chrome, iOS, LabQuest 2, Mac OSX, Win|
Celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2016, Vernier Software & Technology continues to be a leading innovator of scientific data-collection technology. Focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), Vernier is dedicated to developing creative ways to teach and learn using hands-on science and math. Vernier creates easy-to-use and affordable science interfaces, sensors, and graphing/analysis software. With world-wide distribution to over 140 countries, Vernier products are used by educators and students from elementary school to college. Vernier’s technology-based solutions enhance STEM education, increase learning, and build students’ critical thinking skills. Vernier’s business culture is grounded in Earth-friendly policies and practices, and the company provides a family-friendly workplace.