Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Prêt à expédier immédiatement, délai de livraison env. 1-3 jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : KIT-56105
- Hersteller Name: Micro:bit Educational Foundation
- Hersteller Nummer: 56105
- EAN: 640522711062
- Garantie(année): 2
Unlock your students potential to get creative with code, electronics, science, and engineering, with the BBC micro:bit Classroom Pack anything is possible!
The BBC micro:bit V2 10 Student Classroom pack contains everything you need to deploy the micro:bit in the classroom. It consists of 10 x BBC micro:bit V2, 10 x 1M anti tangle USB Cables, 10 x Battery Cages and 20 x AAA Batteries. This buying option offers a better value way of obtaining multiple starter packs, making it an ideal choice for equipping a classroom.
An individual starter pack contains everything you need to connect a BBC micro:bit to a computer and also enables you to power a BBC micro:bit once it is disconnected from the USB. The classroom pack contains 10 of these starter packs.
The new micro:bit V2 is the latest revision of everyone’s favourite powerful palm-sized, and fully programmable computer. Conceived by the BBC to encourage children to get actively involved in writing software and building new things that will be controlled by it.
V2 is the same size, shape, and it works in the same way as the original micro:bit. So, if you have used the original then this will be instantly familiar to you. Write your code using one of the easy to use editors provided on the micro:bit website, connect your BBC microbit to your computer via USB, press the download button in the editor, and then downloaded the file to the micro:bit.
- The 10 student classroom pack contains everything you need to get your students learning straight away.
- The classroom pack consists of 10 x Starter Packs.
- USB, Radio, serial, and Bluetooth Low energy connectivity.
- A Compass and Accelerometer.
- 2 x user-assignable buttons.
- A fully programmable 25 LED display.
- 25 pin notched edge connector.
- Onboard speaker.
- MEMs Microphone with LED indicator.
- Touch-sensitive logo.
- Light level sensing.
- Temperature sensing.
- Built-in sleep/off mode allowing the board to be powered-down with batteries connected.
- A discrete regulator that can supply up to 200mA of current to external accessories.
- Power status LED and USB data transfer LED.
- 10 x BBC micro:bit V2.
- 20 x AAA Batteries.
- 10 x Battery Cages.
- 10 x 1M Anti Tangle USB Cable.
- Questions sur l'article ?
- BBC Micro:bit Info website
- BBC micro:bit Python Pixel Project
- Scratch Support
- Micro:bit Challenge Cards. PHSZ
- Autres articles de Micro:bit Educational Foundation
|niveau:||cycle 2, cycle 2|
|langage de programmation:||Blockly, Java/Jython, Scratch|
|DataLogger Interfaces :||BBC Micro:Bit|
|matière:||informatique, informatiques, Robotique|
The Micro:Bit Foundation is enabling children around the world to get creative with technology and invent in school, in clubs and at home! The BBC micro:bit is a fun, handheld, easily programmable computer that was rolled-out across the UK in 2016 - and is now being used around the world. It’s 70 times smaller and 18 times faster than the original BBC Micro computers used in schools in the early 1980s. Started by the BBC and a great team of partners, the Micro:bit Education Foundation is a non-profit organisation.
More Information can be found here: http://microbit.org