Prezzi incl. IVA più spese di spedizione
Consegna immediata pronta, tempi di consegna ca. 1-3 giorni lavorativi
- Numero Ordine: ARD-C000783
- Hersteller Name: Arduino
- Hersteller Nummer: C000783
- Garanzia(anno): 2
GrovePi helps you build your own smart devices. The Starter Kit includes the GrovePi board, 2-sided Acrylic Case, 12 Grove sensors, Raspberry Pi 3, Mini Wifi Dongle, Ethernet Cable, Power Adapter and microSD Card with our custom software so you an get up and running quickly.
GrovePi is a hardware system that helps you connect, program, and control sensors to build your own smart devices. It is built to work with all versions of the Raspberry Pi, a very powerful, yet small computer board about the size of a credit card. Learn more about it on the GrovePi product page.
- 1x Grove Pi+ Board
- 1x Grove Temperature & Humidity Sensor
- 1x Grove Relay
- 1x Grove Ultrasonic Range Sensor
- 1x Grove LCD RGB Backlight
- 1x Grove Buzzer
- 1x Grove Sound Sensor
- 1x Grove Light Sence
- 1x Grove Button
- 1x Grove Rotary Angle Sensor
- 1x Grove Red LED
- 1x Grove Blue LED
- 1x Grove Green Led
- Various Cables
- 1x GrovePI+ Guidebook
A Raspberry Pi is NOT included!
The GrovePi + is CE compatible with Linux and Win10 and can be used with the Raspberry Pi A +, B, B + / 2/3.
Beyond the Grove Shield is a bunch of Grove sensors and actuators with build-in Grove interfaces, makes your prototyping faster and easier. Simply plug in the modules and you are ready to create.
- Grove- Button 1
- Grove - Sound Sensor 1
- Grove - 3-Axis Digital Accelerometer(±1.5g) 1
- Grove - Touch Sensor 1
- Grove - Light Sensor 1
- Grove - Temperature Sensor 1
- Grove - Rotary Angle Sensor(P) 1
- Grove - Pieze Vibration Sensor 1
- Grove - LCD RGB Backlight 1
- Grove - Buzzer 1
- Grove - Green LED 1
- Grove - Blue LED 1
- Grove - Red LED 1
- Gear Stepper Motor with Driver 1
- Grove Base Shield V2 1
- 12V 2A American Standard AC/DC Power Adaptor 1
- British Standard Plug Converter 1
- European Standard Plug Converter 1
- Australian Standard Plug Converter 1
- Micro USB Cable 1
|livello:||Scuola media, Scuole medie superiori e professionali|
|DataLogger Interfacce :||Arduino|
Arduino is the world’s leading open-source hardware and software ecosystem. The Company offers a range of software tools, hardware platforms and documentation enabling almost anybody to be creative with technology.
Arduino is a popular tool for IoT product development as well as one of the most successful tools for STEM/STEAM education. Hundreds of thousands of designers, engineers, students, developers and makers around the world are using Arduino to innovate in music, games, toys, smart homes, farming, autonomous vehicles, and more.