Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: HiT-SMS2040
- Supplier Name: HiTechnic Division Dataport Systems, Inc.
- Supplier Number: SMS2040
The HiTechnic MiniScope - a full featured dual channel digital oscilloscope with an auxiliary 4 channel digital input option. Includes:
MiniScope circuit board - small circuit board that fits directly into a standard breadboard; perfect companion to the HiTechnic SuperPro Experimenter's Kit
- USB cable - allows the MiniScope board to be connected to a Windows PC
- DVD - MiniScope Application with Application Guide; lets you view analog & digital signals & adjust the oscilloscope settings
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years, upper primary|
|Subject:||informatics, informatics, physics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers|
HiTechnic manufactures a range of robotic sensors for the LEGO® MINDSTORMS® NXT. The majority of HiTechnic sensors are certified by The LEGO Company assuring the highest standards of quality and safety.
HiTechnic Sensors are based on industrial sensor technology developed by HiTechnic's parent company, Dataport Systems, Inc. Dataport has been supplying technology solutions to customers worldwide since 1986.
HiTechnic manufacturers sensors that are certified by The LEGO company guaranteeing:
- 100% compatible with Mindstorms NXT
- Meet the highest LEGO quality standards
- Comply with all safety standards
- RoHs Compliant (certified lead free)