Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 3 Workdays
- Order number: PIV-HS
- Supplier Name: Vernier Science Education
- Supplier Number: PIV-HS
Students are quickly engaged by these high‑production‑quality videos of hard‑to‑replicate phenomena.
Pivot Interactives is a powerful supplement to hands‑on experimentation, allowing students to vary experimental parameters one at a time to view results from a set of many recordings of the same experiment. Students make measurements and analyze their data directly within the online environment.
- Pre-lab exercises
- Lab skills assessment
- Chromebook™ classrooms
- Flipped classroom learning
- Credit recovery
- Substitute teacher days
- Homebound students
- Post-lab assessment
- Explore and build knowledge as they design experiments online.
- Supplement hands-on learning with interactive videos that can be analyzed in the classroom or at home.
- Discover the beautiful patterns and relationships that underlie everyday physical phenomena.
- Take measurements using rulers, protractors, and stopwatches, and then graph that data in the online app.
- Create experiments by selecting parameters in Pivot Interactives, such as the mass of the object or the frequency of a wave.
- Augment hands-on learning with interactive videos to teach concepts in physics.
- Use Pivot Interactives for formative and summative assessment.
- Assign pre-made Interactives to students or author new ones.
- Provide feedback to students through Pivot Interactives.
Free Trial for Educators
- Matrices (or libraries) of videos for each topic in introductory physics
- Interactive measurement tools
- Time-lapse, slow-motion, multi-camera-angle, and drone videography
- Library of classroom-ready experiments (with teacher guides)
- Teacher-modifiable experiments
- Grading and feedback tools
- Web-based access on computer, tablet, or phone
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni|
Celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2016, Vernier Software & Technology continues to be a leading innovator of scientific data-collection technology. Focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), Vernier is dedicated to developing creative ways to teach and learn using hands-on science and math. Vernier creates easy-to-use and affordable science interfaces, sensors, and graphing/analysis software. With world-wide distribution to over 140 countries, Vernier products are used by educators and students from elementary school to college. Vernier’s technology-based solutions enhance STEM education, increase learning, and build students’ critical thinking skills. Vernier’s business culture is grounded in Earth-friendly policies and practices, and the company provides a family-friendly workplace.