Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
avalble from 10 April 2023
- Order number: 45681
- Supplier Name: LEGO Education Lehrmittel
- Supplier Number: 45681
- EAN: 5702016875546
- Weight: 1,108 kg
- Warranty(Years): 2
Take SPIKE™ Prime to the next level
Inspire your 6th to 8th grade students to explore more advanced creations and continue to nurture their interest in STEAM learning with the LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Expansion Set (45681). With over 600 LEGO elements, it also combines with the SPIKE Prime Set (45678) and free SPIKE App to launch students and teachers into the exciting world of robotics competitions.
- LEGO® Technic™ and System elements in a fresh color palette, including 2 large wheels, gear racks, a Maker Plate for SBCs, Large Motor and Color Sensor.
- The Maker Plate makes integrating your choice of single board computing devices fast and simple.
- Combines with the LEGO® Education SPIKE™ Prime Set (45678) and free SPIKE App to give over 10 hours of curriculum-based, competition-ready learning.
- Includes comprehensive online lesson plans and teacher support.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Lesson Plans
- Plans de cours
- Piani di lezione
- Raspberry Pi Build HAT
- Further products by LEGO Education Lehrmittel
- Download Lerneinheiten für SPIKETM Prime
- Download SPIKE Booklet
- Download Unterrichtspläne, Lehrblätter
|grade:||Middle years, upper primary|
|Data Logging Interfaces:||SPIKE Prime|
|Fachbereich:||fächerübergreifend, Informatik - ICT, Medien & Informatik - M&I|
|Entwicklungsorientierter Zugang:||Zusammenhänge & Gesetzmässigkeiten|
We are LEGO® Education. For 35 years we have been working with teachers and educational specialists like you to deliver playful learning experiences that bring subjects to life in the classroom and make learning fun and impactful. We have a wide range of physical and digital educational resources that encourage students to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future.
Our solutions for teaching and hands-on learning inspire interest from humanities and language arts to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), targeted at preschool, elementary and middle school. In the US, close to 20,000 schools teach different subjects using LEGO Education solutions. These are based on the LEGO® system for playful learning combined with curriculum-relevant material and digital resources. With educational sets, lesson plans and curriculum material, assessment tools and teacher training and support, we can help you meet your curriculum objectives and provide you with the tools you need to make learning inspiring, engaging and effective.
We believe that expanding knowledge and building academic and 21st century skills will create active, collaborative, lifelong learners. Together with educators, we aim to enable every student to succeed in education and be prepared for future life challenges.
EducaTec AG is the primary representative and strategic partner for LEGO Education in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.