Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: OH-HJ2001
- Warranty(Years): 2
Two Pan Balance Designed to Teach Comparative Weighing.
With the same accuracy of the flagship Harvard Trip, teach students the principles of comparative weighing with the kid-friendly Harvard Junior.
- An eight piece weight set and bowls that fit on the weighing pans are included with every Harvard Junior.
- The easy-grip carrying handle will help students and teacher alike securely move the balances around the classroom.
- The balances can be stacked to minimize the amount of storage space needed, and the lock feature protects the balance from damage when in storage.
- Display: Steel pointer
- Construction: ABS base, pans and bowls, metal beam
- Design Features: Manual dampening device, spring-loaded zero adjust compensator
Unit of measurement:
- Capacity: 2000g
- Readability: 0.5g
- Platform: 150mm
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years, upper primary|
|Subject:||chemistry, mathematics, physics, scales|