Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: OH-CS2000
- Supplier Name: Ohaus Corp
- Supplier Number: 83997618
- Warranty(Years): 2
The OHAUS CS is a lightweight, portable, compact balance perfectly suited for use in laboratory, industrial, education and home use applications. CS offers a great value without sacrificing accuracy for weighing jobs of 200g to 5000g.
- The large weighing platform can accommodate larger samples and can also be removed for easy cleaning.
- Radio frequency protection allows the CS to deliver stable results even when used in areas in which radio waves may be emitted.
- The low profile CS is battery operated or can be powered by a standard AC adapter.
- Display: Liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Operation : AC adapter (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Construction: ABS housing, stainless steel pan
- Design Features: Mechanical and software overload/underload protection, auto shut-off
Units of measurement:
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years, upper primary|
|Subject:||chemistry, physics, scales|
Connect to the real world of measurement through OHAUS' dependable equipment, engaging activities, and relevant technology which promise to provide your students with meaningful, lasting experiences, and help improve learning outcomes at all grade levels.
The brand you can trust:
- OHAUS offers a complete line of measurement solutions both mechanical and electronic, with a broad range of capacities suitable for all your weighing needs, and accuracy unique to particular grade levels ensuring that results are relevant and meaningful
- OHAUS products have a solid reputation for enduring quality in the classroom. This high quality is not by accident, but a direct result of over a century of experience in the manufacture of weighing solutions designed specifically for student use
- OHAUS' activities and resources are developed and tested by your peers in the classroom. They have been proven as engaging and effective through the every day experiences of students everywhere