Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: OHSP-STX421
- Supplier Name: Ohaus Corp
- Warranty(Years): 2
Setting New Standards in Laboratory & Industrial Weighing - The Next Generation of Scout Balances
Ideal for laboratory & industrial applications, the OHAUS Scout features an easy to navigate color touchscreen display & a slim design which allows stackable storage. Geared for superior performance with fast stabilization time and high resolution weighing results, these portable balances set a new standard for a broad range of weighing applications. Features also include superior overload protection and expanded connectivity options.
- Large, resilient color touchscreen allows for effortless operation of the Scout through its informative icon driven menu structure, guiding the user through every step of the weighing application.
- Stabilization time as fast as 1 sec means increased productivity in your facility. Equipped with advanced weighing technology, the Scout also ensures repeatable and reliable weighing results.
- Integrated superior overload protection system rated at 10 times the capacity protects the balance in rugged and demanding environments. The space-saving, slim design allows for stackable storage.
- Parts Counting
- Percent Weighing
- Check Weighing
- Animal/Dynamic Weighing
- Density Determination
- Display Hold
- Mole Weighing
Display: 4.3" (109mm) full-color VGA graphic touchscreen display with user-controlled brightness
Operation: AC adapter (included) or 4 AA batteries (not included)
Communication: RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet or Bluetooth® (all available as an accessory)
Construction: ABS housing, stainless steel pan, ABS draftshield (1mg models only), weigh below hook, transportation lock, manual calibration lock switch, security slot, adjustable leveling feet, illuminated up-front level indicator
Design Features: Stability indicator, stackable design with included storage cover (excluding 1mg models), mechanical and software overload/underload protection, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare, span calibration mass included on models up to 620g capacity
Units of Measurement
- Hong Kong Tael
- Ounce Troy
- Singapore Tael
- Taiwan Tael
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Which OHAUS balances can I use with Vernier technology?
- OHAUS balance Troubleshooting and FAQs
- Further products by Ohaus Corp
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|operating system:||Mac OSX, Win|
|Interface:||Bluetooth, USB, WIFI|
Connect to the real world of measurement through OHAUS' dependable equipment, engaging activities, and relevant technology which promise to provide your students with meaningful, lasting experiences, and help improve learning outcomes at all grade levels.
The brand you can trust:
- OHAUS offers a complete line of measurement solutions both mechanical and electronic, with a broad range of capacities suitable for all your weighing needs, and accuracy unique to particular grade levels ensuring that results are relevant and meaningful
- OHAUS products have a solid reputation for enduring quality in the classroom. This high quality is not by accident, but a direct result of over a century of experience in the manufacture of weighing solutions designed specifically for student use
- OHAUS' activities and resources are developed and tested by your peers in the classroom. They have been proven as engaging and effective through the every day experiences of students everywhere