Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: LP
Logger Pro is award-winning, data-collection and analysis software for Windows and Mac computers.
- Auto-ID sensors make setup effortless.
- Collect live data from more than 80 different sensors and devices.
- Draw predictions on a graph before collecting data.
- Use a variety of data-collection modes, as needed, for your experiment: time-based data, selected events, events with typed-in entries, photogate, radiation counting, and more.
- Manually enter data for graphing and analysis.
- Import data from Vernier interfaces.
- Lay out graphs, tables, and text as needed across multiple pages to describe your experiment.
- Read values and slope from graphs using examine and tangent line tools.
- Print graphs and data tables.
- XY graphs, log graphs, double-Y graphs, strip charts, and FFT graphs
- Model data with user-adjustable functions.
- Extract data from movies using frame-by-frame video analysis.
- Capture videos from DV cameras and web cameras.
- Play back movies synced to sensor data.
- Gel electrophoresis analysis
- Calculated columns allow you to graph new quantities such as kinetic energy.
- Time of day and date stamps for graphing
- Ocean Optics spectrometer support
- GPS support
- GC peak analysis
- Manual configuration mode for IB courses
- 12 built-in, self-guided tutorials.
- Write labs in Logger Pro or export data to Word or Excel.
- Includes over 1,000 experiment files supported by our library of lab books.
- Develop your own experiment files to match your curriculum.
- Logger Pro Screenshot of an acid-base titration
- Supports over 80 Vernier sensors for real-time graphing and analysis.
- Collect data from a variety of sources, including LabQuest 2, LabQuest Mini, LabPro, WDSS, spectrometers, Ohaus balances, ProScope HR, and more.
- Enter values manually from existing data tables or import data.
- Export to Plotly and LabArchives.
- Logger Pro screenshot of a motion detector experiment
- Capture videos to add a visual record of an experiment synchronized with your data.
- Analyze a video frame by frame or take measurements from a still photo.
- Draw predictions on graphs prior to data collection.
- Perform statistical analysis of data, including integrals, tangents, curve fits (pre-defined, custom, and weighted), and more.
Logger Pro 3 includes a site license for your entire school or college department.
- Site license includes home computers of both students and faculty. Let them take it home!
- No need to count computers to satisfy licensing.
- Download anytime and distribute to students from online account.
- Logger Pro 3 updates are free.
Enable Logger Pro as a Data Sharing source to stream Vernier sensor data over a network to iPad and other mobile devices.
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Subject:||audio system, Biology, cameras, chemistry, geography, mathematics, physics, renewable energy, Robotics/ Microcontrollers, scales, science, Vernier|
|Language:||English, French, German|
|operating system:||Linux, Mac OSX, Win|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Logger Pro Demo
- What are the system requirements for Logger Pro and Logger Lite?
- Vernier Site License Policy
- Further products by Vernier International
Celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2016, Vernier Software & Technology continues to be a leading innovator of scientific data-collection technology. Focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), Vernier is dedicated to developing creative ways to teach and learn using hands-on science and math. Vernier creates easy-to-use and affordable science interfaces, sensors, and graphing/analysis software. With world-wide distribution to over 140 countries, Vernier products are used by educators and students from elementary school to college. Vernier’s technology-based solutions enhance STEM education, increase learning, and build students’ critical thinking skills. Vernier’s business culture is grounded in Earth-friendly policies and practices, and the company provides a family-friendly workplace.