Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: VVA-1YR
- Supplier Name: Vernier Science Education
- Supplier Number: VVA-1YR
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Vernier Video Analysis® app brings video analysis to your students in a dedicated and streamlined application. Students can use their mobile devices in the laboratory or out in the field to insert a video with recorded motion, mark points to track the object in motion, and set the scale of the video. This app brings video analysis to all your students regardless of device—even Chromebooks!
The price of the license is based on the number of unique students using the software in a college department or school. The license expires July 1, 2024.
Vernier recognize the unique challenges you and your colleagues face during these difficult times, and they are extending the free trial period for Vernier Video Analysis from 30 days to the end of June 2022.
Your licence purchase between now and the end of June 2022 will be valid for more than a year, until the end of June 2024.
Features and Benefits
- Vernier Video Analysis® app is compatible with multiple devices and platforms: macOS®, iPadOS™, iOS, Windows® 10, Chrome OS™, and Android™.
- Students can use prepared videos, found videos, or collect their own videos for analysis.
- Vernier Video Analysis makes it possible to do experiments that cannot be done with sensors, such as following a basketball in flight.
- Analysis is rapid and easily repeated, so students are able to immediately analyze and think critically about the collected data.
- You do not need to purchase other multi-featured apps just to do video analysis—our dedicated app streamlines the work to save time with better results.
- Site licenses makes purchasing and renewing quick and easy.
- Twelve guided investigations
- Instructor information guide with troubleshooting tips and answers to questions
- Student instructions
- A generous site license—buy one e-book and duplicate the investigations for your class
Vernier Video Analysis is distributed as a subscription site license, which permits use of the app on any device under the school’s control—as well as access to the app by any of the school’s staff/faculty members and students, who may also use the app on their personal devices.
Site licenses are available for different durations, depending on your purchase. Your subscription starts the day you activate the license. Individual licenses are available only for educators.
Access to Vernier Video Analysis may not be granted to individuals outside of the school.
We offer district licenses (minimum of five schools). Get pricing for your district by requesting a quote.
Vernier Video Analysis® is compatible with the following web browsers:
- Chrome 102 or newer
- Firefox (three most recent versions)
- Safari 13 or newer
|grade:||Diploma/High School, Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Language:||English, French, German, Italian|
|operating system:||Android, Chrome, iOS, Mac OSX, Win, Win 10|
Celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2016, Vernier Software & Technology continues to be a leading innovator of scientific data-collection technology. Focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), Vernier is dedicated to developing creative ways to teach and learn using hands-on science and math. Vernier creates easy-to-use and affordable science interfaces, sensors, and graphing/analysis software. With world-wide distribution to over 140 countries, Vernier products are used by educators and students from elementary school to college. Vernier’s technology-based solutions enhance STEM education, increase learning, and build students’ critical thinking skills. Vernier’s business culture is grounded in Earth-friendly policies and practices, and the company provides a family-friendly workplace.