Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 21 Workdays
- Order number: GDX-FOR
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Go Direct Force and Acceleration Sensor couples a 3-axis accelerometer with a stable and accurate force sensor that measures forces as small as ±0.1 N and up to ±50 N. Measure pushes and pulls in the classroom or outdoors. It directly connects wirelessly via Bluetooth® or wired via USB to your platform.
The Go Direct Force and Acceleration Sensor includes a force sensor, 3-axis accelerometer, and 3-axis gyroscope. Take it on a roller coaster, swing, or slide. Suspend several Go Direct Force and Acceleration Sensors from the ceiling to perform a 3-D vector force experiment, or attach a string to the hook and whirl it in a horizontal or vertical circle. In wireless mode, your imagination is the only limiting factor!
Go Direct Force and Acceleration can be used in a variety of experiments:
- Investigate Newton’s Third Law by connecting the hooks of two force sensors with a rubber band.
- Use the force sensor to pull an object across a surface to measure frictional forces.
- Attach the force sensor to the Centripetal Force Apparatus to measure centripetal force and acceleration simultaneously.
- Place sensors on Dynamics Carts to investigate forces and accelerations in collisions.
- Force: ±50 N
- Acceleration: 3 axis, ±16 g
- Gyroscope: 3 axis, 2000°/s
- Wireless: Bluetooth
- Wired: USB
- Go Direct Force and Acceleration Sensor
- Nylon screw
- Accessory rod
- Micro USB Cable
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Data Logging Interfaces:||Graphical Analysis, LabQuest 2|
|operating system:||Android, Chrome, iOS, LabQuest 2, Mac OSX, Win|
Rechargeable Battery—Ready When You Are
The Go Direct robust rechargeable battery offers long battery life and provides always-ready operation. Monitor battery life directly from our free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app. Should the battery run low, simply connect the sensor to the charging cable and keep on collecting—no interruptions or inconvenience to you or your students.
Wired or Wireless—The Flexibility to Choose
Our Go Direct™ Colorimeter connects directly to your mobile device, Chromebook, or computer using our free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app—no additional equipment or software purchases are necessary. Go Direct sensors can be used wired via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth, allowing you to choose the solution best for your classroom or laboratory.