Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: DTS
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Dynamics Cart and Track System provides students with the tools they need to explore kinematics, dynamics, momentum, and energy. This versatile system can also be easily adapted to study optics, color, and diffraction.
The Dynamics and Track System is ideal for studying Newton's second law, acceleration on an inclined plane, conservation of momentum, and much more. This traditional cart and track system features an aluminum track, two low-friction, plastic carts, an ultra pulley, and all of the necessary attachment accessories. Easily attach sensors (sold separately) to carts or to the track for data collection, like a Motion Detector, Dual-Range Force Sensor, Wireless Dynamics Sensor System, Photogate, or an Accelerometer. Add the Vernier Optics Expansion Kit (OEK) and use the track as an optics bench.
The Dynamics Cart and Track Sytem includes:
- Combination 1.2 m Track/Optics Bench
- Standard Cart with magnetic and hook-and-pile end caps
- Plunger Cart with magnetic and hook-and-pile end caps
- 4 hexagonal masses, 125 g each
- Mounting hardware for Dual-Range Force Sensor and accelerometers
- Adjustable End Stop
- 2 Adjustable Two-Foot Levelers
- Motion Detector Bracket
- Motion Detector Reflector Flag
- Rod Clamp
- 2 Photogate Brackets
- Ultra Pulley
- Pulley Bracket
- User manual
The long-track version includes the same carts and accessories as the Dynamics Cart and Track System but substitutes a 2.2m Track for the 1.2m Track.
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni|
|Subject:||mathematics, physics, scales, Vernier|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- User manual (EN)
- Further products by Vernier International