Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MD-BTD
- Supplier Name: Vernier International
- Supplier Number: MD-BTD
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Motion Detector is used to measure position, velocity, and acceleration of moving objects. It uses ultrasound to measure the position of carts, balls, people, and other objects.
- Measure objects as close as 15 cm and as far away as 6 m.
- Sensitivity switch reduces noise and produces higher quality data for studying dynamics carts on tracks.
- Attaches easily to the Vernier Dynamics System.
- Pivoting head allows for flexibility in the experiment setup.
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
Celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2016, Vernier Software & Technology continues to be a leading innovator of scientific data-collection technology. Focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), Vernier is dedicated to developing creative ways to teach and learn using hands-on science and math. Vernier creates easy-to-use and affordable science interfaces, sensors, and graphing/analysis software. With world-wide distribution to over 140 countries, Vernier products are used by educators and students from elementary school to college. Vernier’s technology-based solutions enhance STEM education, increase learning, and build students’ critical thinking skills. Vernier’s business culture is grounded in Earth-friendly policies and practices, and the company provides a family-friendly workplace.