Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: GDX-3MG
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Go Direct 3-Axis Magnetic Field Sensor allows you to determine the magnitude and direction of the magnetic field at any point in space. It directly connects wirelessly via Bluetooth® or wired via USB to your platform.
The Go Direct 3-Axis Magnetic Field Sensor measures the components of the magnetic field along three orthogonal axes. This allows you to determine the magnitude and direction of the magnetic field at any point in space. If desired, measure the field along only two axes, or even one axis, choosing the direction that is best for the experiment.
The Go Direct 3-Axis Magnetic Field Sensor can be used in a variety of experiments:
- Quantify the magnetic field strength of induced magnets.
- Determine the declination and inclination of the Earth’s magnetic field at your location using vector components.
- Investigate the relationship between magnetic field strength, coils per unit length, and current in the center of a solenoid.
- Measurement range: ±5 mT
- Operating temperature: –40°C to 85°C
- Dimensions: 19 cm long, wand portion 12.2 cm long. Wand tapers from 0.8 cm square at handle to 0.7 cm square at tip. Designed to be placed inside a solenoid if needed.
- Calibration: Factory-calibrated, user does not need to calibrate.
- Wireless: Bluetooth
- Wired: USB
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Data Logging Interfaces:||Graphical Analysis, LabQuest 2|
|Subject:||mathematics, physics, Vernier|
Rechargeable Battery—Ready When You Are
The Go Direct robust rechargeable battery offers long battery life and provides always-ready operation. Monitor battery life directly from our free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app. Should the battery run low, simply connect the sensor to the charging cable and keep on collecting—no interruptions or inconvenience to you or your students.
Wired or Wireless—The Flexibility to Choose
Our Go Direct™ 3-Axis Magnetic Field Sensor connects directly to your mobile device, Chromebook, or computer using our free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app—no additional equipment or software purchases are necessary. Go Direct sensors can be used wired via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth, allowing you to choose the solution best for your classroom or laboratory.