Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 21 Workdays
- Order number: AK-RMV
- Warranty(Years): 2
This accessory kit is used with the Rotary Motion Sensor to study the motion of a physical pendulum; the rotational inertia of disks, rings, and point masses; and the conservation angular momentum.
The kit includes:
- 2 3-1/2 inch diameter, 1/4 inch thick solid aluminum disks
- 1 steel disk with 1-1/8 inch central hole
- 1 plastic hub to hold the steel disk on the 3-step pulley
- 1 15 inch hollow aluminum rod
- 1 Ultra Pulley
- 1 Ultra Pulley Swivel Mount, which allows the pulley to be mounted on the Rotary Motion Sensor
- 2 Masses with locking screws
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
Celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2016, Vernier Software & Technology continues to be a leading innovator of scientific data-collection technology. Focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), Vernier is dedicated to developing creative ways to teach and learn using hands-on science and math. Vernier creates easy-to-use and affordable science interfaces, sensors, and graphing/analysis software. With world-wide distribution to over 140 countries, Vernier products are used by educators and students from elementary school to college. Vernier’s technology-based solutions enhance STEM education, increase learning, and build students’ critical thinking skills. Vernier’s business culture is grounded in Earth-friendly policies and practices, and the company provides a family-friendly workplace.