Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: PAK-OEK
- Supplier Name: Vernier International
- Supplier Number: PAK-OEK
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Polarizer/Analyzer Set extends the Optics Expansion Kit to allow students to study polarization of light. Using a Rotary Motion Sensor to record analyzer angle, Malus's Law experiments are easy, detailed, and accurate.
The Polarizer/Analyzer Set includes a Fixed Polarizer, an Adjustable Analyzer, and an Adjustable Analyzer for Rotary Motion Sensor. Add to these the Light Source and Light Sensor Holder from the OEK, a Rotary Motion Sensor, and the Light Sensor for a complete system for studying polarization.
- The Fixed Polarizer linearly polarizes the light from the Light Source.
- The Adjustable Analyzer for Rotary Motion Sensor uses the Rotary Motion Sensor to record the angle of the analyzer. The Adjustable Analyzer can be placed after the Polarizer to study the curious behavior of stacks of three polarizers.
- A Light Sensor measures the transmitted light intensity, allowing a simple Malus’s Law activity.
- Polarizer passes vertically polarized light.
- Adjustable Analyzer for Rotary Motion Sensor includes a mount for the Vernier Rotary Motion Sensor to record the analyzer angle.
- Adjustable Analyzer includes an angle scale for manual reading of the polarizer angle.
Adjustable Analyzer (1)
Adjustable Analyzer for Rotary Motion Sensor (1)
Mounting Screws for Rotary Motion Sensor (2)
Belt for Rotary Motion Sensor (1)
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni|
Celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2016, Vernier Software & Technology continues to be a leading innovator of scientific data-collection technology. Focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), Vernier is dedicated to developing creative ways to teach and learn using hands-on science and math. Vernier creates easy-to-use and affordable science interfaces, sensors, and graphing/analysis software. With world-wide distribution to over 140 countries, Vernier products are used by educators and students from elementary school to college. Vernier’s technology-based solutions enhance STEM education, increase learning, and build students’ critical thinking skills. Vernier’s business culture is grounded in Earth-friendly policies and practices, and the company provides a family-friendly workplace.