Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
avalble from 2 December -1
- Order number: DTS-EC
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Dynamics Cart and Track System with Motion Encoder is a revolutionary way for physics students to study dynamics. The Motion Encoder adds an optical position sensing system to record cart motion and eliminates the need for a motion detector for cart-on-track activities. Capture accurate, repeatable motion data with the Motion Encoder Cart and Receiver for sperior cart-on-track experiments. The Motion Encoder Cart replaces the ultrasonic Motion Detector when used for dynamics carton-on-track activities.
The Dynamics Cart and Track System with Motion Encoder allows students to explore kinematics, dynamics, momentum, and energy with the ease and precision of optical motion sensing. The Motion Encoder is an optical position sensing system that records cart motion and eliminates the need for a motion detector for cart-on-track activities. In addition to a Motion Encoder Cart and Receiver, this system includes an aluminum track, a low-friction plastic plunger cart, an ultra pulley, and all of the necessary attachment accessories.
The Dynamics Cart and Track System with Motin Encoder includes:
- Combination 1.2 m Track/Optics Bench
- Motion Encoder Cart with magnetic and hook-and-pile end caps
- Motion Encoder Receiver
- Plunger Cart with magnetic and hook-and-pile end caps
- 4 hexagonal masses, 125 g each
- Mounting hardware for Dual-Range Force Sensor and accelerometers
- Adjustable End Stop
- 2 Adjustable Two-Foot Levelers
- Motion Detector Bracket
- Motion Detector Reflector Flag
- Rod Clamp
- 2 Photogate Brackets
- Ultra Pulley
- Pulley Bracket
- User manual
The long-track version includes the same carts and accessories as the Dynamics Cart and Track System but substitutes a 2.2m Track for the 1.2m Track.
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni|
|Data Logging Interfaces:||LabQuest 2, LabQuest Mini, LabQuest Stream, SensorDAQ|
|Subject:||mathematics, physics, scales, Vernier, WorldDidac Award|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- User manual (EN)
- Mechanische Experimente mit der Vernier Fahrbahn DTS-EC
- Further products by Vernier International