Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: GNM-BTA
- Supplier Name: Vernier International
- Supplier Number: GNM-BTA
- Warranty(Years): 5
The Goniometer measures the angle of a joint, such as the knee or elbow. Use it to analyze the range of motion of a limb during different types of physical activity.
- A set of elastic straps are used to secure the sensor to the subject.
- The lightweight and flexible joint arms allow the limb to move naturally.
- Use it with an EKG Sensor to measure muscle activity during limb motion.
- The sensor can also be detached from the base plate and flexible arms so it can be used in a variety of STEM and engineering activities.
13-bit Typical Resolution: 0.06°
12-bit Typical Resolution: 0.12°
10-bit Typical Resolution: 0.5
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni|
|Data Logging Interfaces:||CBL2, EZ-LINK, GO-LINK, GO Wireless Link, LabCradle, LabQuest, MINDSTORMS EV3, SensorDAQ|
|Subject:||Biology, mathematics, Vernier|
Celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2016, Vernier Software & Technology continues to be a leading innovator of scientific data-collection technology. Focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), Vernier is dedicated to developing creative ways to teach and learn using hands-on science and math. Vernier creates easy-to-use and affordable science interfaces, sensors, and graphing/analysis software. With world-wide distribution to over 140 countries, Vernier products are used by educators and students from elementary school to college. Vernier’s technology-based solutions enhance STEM education, increase learning, and build students’ critical thinking skills. Vernier’s business culture is grounded in Earth-friendly policies and practices, and the company provides a family-friendly workplace.