Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: PWC-LP
- Supplier Name: Vernier International
- Supplier Number: PWV
- Warranty(Years): 2
Physics with Vernier has 35 experiments in mechanics, sound, light, electricity, and magnetism. This book has a wide variety of experiments for Motion Detectors, Force Sensors, Light Sensors, Magnetic Field Sensors, Microphones, Current & Voltage Probes, Photogates, Temperature Probes, and Accelerometers.
Included with Physics with Vernier
- 35 ready-to-use student experiments
- Access to up-to-date versions of the experiments
- Instructions for data collection with Logger Pro 3, Graphical Analysis 4*, LabQuest App, and EasyData
- Essential instructor information including teaching tips, suggested answers, and sample data and graphs
- Word-processing files of the student experiments, so you can edit the files to match your teaching preferences
- Complete equipment and supplies list
- A generous site license—buy one book and duplicate the experiments for your class
* Not all experiments are supported in Graphical Analysis 4 at this time. Additional software features and sensor support, including Photogate support, are planned for Spring 2018. Free updates to the experiments, available through your Vernier account, will include instructions for using Go Direct sensors.
Printed Lab Book
When you buy the printed lab book you receive all of the resources listed for the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni|
|Subject:||audio system, physics, scales, Vernier|
Celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2016, Vernier Software & Technology continues to be a leading innovator of scientific data-collection technology. Focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), Vernier is dedicated to developing creative ways to teach and learn using hands-on science and math. Vernier creates easy-to-use and affordable science interfaces, sensors, and graphing/analysis software. With world-wide distribution to over 140 countries, Vernier products are used by educators and students from elementary school to college. Vernier’s technology-based solutions enhance STEM education, increase learning, and build students’ critical thinking skills. Vernier’s business culture is grounded in Earth-friendly policies and practices, and the company provides a family-friendly workplace.