Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 45029
- Warranty(Years): 2
Introduce early learners to the magic of the animal kingdom.
LEGO® Education Animals is the perfect way to let preschoolers explore the wonderful world of animals. This Early Learning set comes with 90 LEGO DUPLO® elements, including 40 wild animals, farm animals and pets, plus 4 double-sided building inspiration cards depicting 8 different habitats, to help children learn what animals need to survive and how they differ. A Getting Started card with 5 activity ideas is also included to promote children's 21st century skills, like social and emotional development and early math skills in a safe and playful learning environment.
- 90 LEGO® DUPLO® elements, including a collection of 40 wild animals, farm animals and pets, such as an elephant, polar bear, whale and fish.
- 4 double-sided building cards with 8 different animal habitats, including savannah, forest and underwater, to help children understand where animals live, what they need to survive and how they differ from each other.
- Getting Started card with 5 playful learning activity ideas introduces children to animals and their habitats, while discussing how to take care of them introduces early math, sorting, categorizing and more.
- Promotes essential 21st century skills, like social and emotional development, and helps preschoolers understand relationships.
- A great complement to other Early Learning solutions, such as the 45028 My XL World set.
- Inspire children to explore the world with 8 animal habitats – savannah, forest, jungle, Arctic, underwater, pets, farm and Asian forest
- Part of the LEGO® Education Early Learning system of holistic learning for preschoolers.
|grade:||Lower Primary, Preschool|
|Language:||English, French, German, Italian|
We are LEGO® Education. For 35 years we have been working with teachers and educational specialists like you to deliver playful learning experiences that bring subjects to life in the classroom and make learning fun and impactful. We have a wide range of physical and digital educational resources that encourage students to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future.
Our solutions for teaching and hands-on learning inspire interest from humanities and language arts to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), targeted at preschool, elementary and middle school. In the US, close to 20,000 schools teach different subjects using LEGO Education solutions. These are based on the LEGO® system for playful learning combined with curriculum-relevant material and digital resources. With educational sets, lesson plans and curriculum material, assessment tools and teacher training and support, we can help you meet your curriculum objectives and provide you with the tools you need to make learning inspiring, engaging and effective.
We believe that expanding knowledge and building academic and 21st century skills will create active, collaborative, lifelong learners. Together with educators, we aim to enable every student to succeed in education and be prepared for future life challenges.
EducaTec AG is the primary representative and strategic partner for LEGO Education in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.