Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
avalble from 10 January 2023
- Order number: BB-ETTMICY
- Supplier Name: TTS Group Ltd
- Supplier Number: IT10100
- Warranty(Years): 2
With the Easi-Speak 2 recorder/player you can record voices, sounds or music on the move. Attractively designed as a microphone children can be the roving reporter or singing star, without being attached to a PC.
- Easi-Speak lets you record directly into the microphone
- 128MB built in memory that can record up to 4 hours (high quality sound)
- Downloaded files are WAV or MP3 format
- Audacity Music Editing Software is provided as file on the Easi-Speak
Manuals are available in German, English, French and Italian.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Easi-Speak – das kann sich hören lassen
- Comment utiliser le micro easi speak
- Further products by TTS Group Ltd
|grade:||Lower Primary, Preschool, upper primary|
|Fachbereich:||fächerübergreifend, Gestalten, Natur, Mensch, Gesellschaft - NMG, Sprachen|
|Entwicklungsorientierter Zugang:||Sprache & Kommunikation|
|Subject:||audio system, language|
From humble beginnings in a garage in the Midlands, to supplying over 64 countries across the globe, we have been talking to educators and inventing new reasons for children to love learning for over 30 years.
It was a simple scene back in 1985; a chat with a teacher in a local school. The conversation around the lack of quality D&T resources for the classroom. One industrious evening in a garage later and the first TTS resource was born. The very next day the teacher was given the prototype. "Wow," they said, "this is exactly what I said I needed".
From the conversations, the design realisation, the prototype, the consultation, the manufacture, the delivery, the reaction and most importantly the benefit to children's education, our cycle of development hasn't really changed, even if life in a school has.
With your help we have created thousands of reasons to love learning and each year around 400 new resources are invented. From printed books to programmable floor robots, we keep on inventing because you tell us to, and because everyone loves a "wow"