Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: BB-EY03326
- Supplier Name: TTS Group Ltd
- Supplier Number: EY03326
- Warranty(Years): 2
These award winning recordable pegs are not only a fantastic addition to your Nursery Resources in your Early Years setting but also great for use in Primary.
So simple to operate - just flick the switch to 'record', press the special light-touch contacts and record up to ten seconds of audio message . To play your message back, simply flick the switch to 'play' and touch the contacts.
In a set of six, the loud playback is suitable for every part of your setting, indoors or out. Each peg measures approximately 10cm, ideal for little hands to manipulate.
They have so many uses - here a few ideas we had (we know you will have more!):
- Use for dens to record who lives there, what the purpose of the den is, who made it or as an electronic doorbell. Perhaps a dragon roar on a magical cave, or a mooing noise on the barn door?
- Talking number lines or time lines
- Use with artwork to describe what something is, who made it, or what the child was feeling like when they made it.
- Make a talking display - use pictures of parents or carers with their voice, or have children describe what they have done in the day
- Place near an activity so that children can follow instructions
Take outside and use on fences, or use on treasure hunts. Why not clip around you nature area for children to discover clues every time they press play? Or how about children setting up their own treasure hunts?
- Why not create a beautiful and informative space display in your classroom with this set of 6 brightly coloured recordable pegs. Record information about rockets, planets or space facts to display with artwork or even peg up and record descriptive language moon poems!
- Each pegs record up to ten seconds of audio - great for sequencing story parts or exploring language and communication
Because the peg can clip to a variety of surfaces it really does lend itself to all kinds of learning opportunities.
Set includes 6 recordable pegs in 6 bright colours with replaceable AG13 batteries.
|grade:||Lower Primary, Preschool|
|Fachbereich:||fächerübergreifend, Natur, Mensch, Gesellschaft - NMG, Sprachen|
|Entwicklungsorientierter Zugang:||Sprache & Kommunikation, Wahrnehmung|
|Subject:||audio system, language|
From humble beginnings in a garage in the Midlands, to supplying over 64 countries across the globe, we have been talking to educators and inventing new reasons for children to love learning for over 30 years.
It was a simple scene back in 1985; a chat with a teacher in a local school. The conversation around the lack of quality D&T resources for the classroom. One industrious evening in a garage later and the first TTS resource was born. The very next day the teacher was given the prototype. "Wow," they said, "this is exactly what I said I needed".
From the conversations, the design realisation, the prototype, the consultation, the manufacture, the delivery, the reaction and most importantly the benefit to children's education, our cycle of development hasn't really changed, even if life in a school has.
With your help we have created thousands of reasons to love learning and each year around 400 new resources are invented. From printed books to programmable floor robots, we keep on inventing because you tell us to, and because everyone loves a "wow"