Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: ELB-TEMP
Aimed especially for elementary teachers, this lab book contains ten engaging temperature experiments.
- Activities for grade 2 through 5
- Easy-to-use, black-line masters
- Lots of teacher tips
- Clear illustrations to facilitate understanding
Let’s Go! Investigating Temperature is aligned with National Science Standards and Benchmarks.
The labs included are:
- Are We Cool or What?
- Why Do We Need Thermometers?
- Celsius or Fahrenheit. What's the Difference?
- Getting it Just Right!
- Go!Temp Spends the Night
- Hold Everything! Comparing Insulators
- Keepin' it Cool! Design Your Own Thermos
- I'm Melting! Water Changes States
- Solid, Liquid, Gas: Water Can Do it All!
- Cool Reaction! The Reaction of Baking Soda and Vinegar
|grade:||Lower Primary, upper primary|
|Subject:||Biology, chemistry, physics|
Celebrating its 35th anniversary in 2016, Vernier Software & Technology continues to be a leading innovator of scientific data-collection technology. Focused on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM), Vernier is dedicated to developing creative ways to teach and learn using hands-on science and math. Vernier creates easy-to-use and affordable science interfaces, sensors, and graphing/analysis software. With world-wide distribution to over 140 countries, Vernier products are used by educators and students from elementary school to college. Vernier’s technology-based solutions enhance STEM education, increase learning, and build students’ critical thinking skills. Vernier’s business culture is grounded in Earth-friendly policies and practices, and the company provides a family-friendly workplace.