Prix dont TVA plus frais de port
Prêt à expédier immédiatement, délai de livraison env. 1-3 jours ouvrés
- Réf. d'article : MB-CR-BT
- Garantie(année): 2
Codey Rocky combines hardware with software, allowing children to learn about programming while they play and create. Using mBlock, a software which supports both blocked-based and Python programming, Codey Rocky takes children by their hands and leads them into the world of avant-garde technology with its inbuilt AI and IoT functionalities, giving them a competitive edge in the AI era.
Harnessing the power of mBlock software, Codey Rocky allows children to create dot matrix animations, design games and realize AI and IoT applications. By programming every move made by the robot, not only will children understand each command intuitively, but they will also find it a rewarding experience through hardware creation.
Codey：LED matrix screen，Loudspeaker，RGB light，Buttons，Gear potentiomenter，Sound sensor，Light sensor，Gyroscope and accelerometer，IR transmitter，IR receiver，Volume sensor
Rocky：IR color sensor，DC geared motor
- Questions sur l'article ?
- Codey Rocky Quick Start Guide:
- mBlock 5+Codey Rocky Game Design Course:
- mBlock 5+Codey Rocky Basic Coding Course:
- mBlock 5 SW
- Codey Rocky Curriculum
- Autres articles de MakeBlock
- 1 × Codey
- 1 × Rocky
- 1 × Lanyard
- 1 × Name Sticker
- 1 × Micro USB data cable
- 8 × Codey Rocky Colour Card
- 1 × Quick Start Guide _French/Italian/Russian/Traditional Chinese
- 1 × Quick Start Guide_Korean/German/Spanish/Portuguese
- 1 × Quick Start Guide _EN
- 1 ×Safety Guide_Multi-language
mBot is an all-in-one solution to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connecting with computers or smart devices via Bluetooth or 2.4G (by different version), this easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for you to learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).