Prezzi incl. IVA più spese di spedizione
Consegna immediata pronta, tempi di consegna ca. 1-3 giorni lavorativi
- Numero Ordine: DFR-FIT0533
- Garanzia(anno): 2
micro:bit LEGO enclosure is a protective case for micro:bit. It is specially designed by DFRobot, made by ABS material. It reserves A-B buttons and microLbit RST button, provides comprehensive protection.
- Reserved A-B buttons and RST Button
- ABS transparent material
- LEGO compatible
- Size: 57.5x34.5x14.4 mm/ 2.26x1.36x0.57 inches
- Weight: 20g
|livello:||scuola elementare, scuola media, scuole medie superiori e professionali|
|DataLogger Schnittstellen:||BBC Micro:Bit|
|materia:||informatica, informatica, Robotica|
- Operating Voltage: 3VDC (2 AAA batteries)
- Number of Buttons: Up, Down, Left, Right, X, Y, A, B Total 8 programmable buttons
- Onboard Vibration motor × 1
- Onboard LED × 1
- Onboard Buzzer × 1
- Acrylic Floor x 1
- Acrylic Panel × 1
- Battery Box with Cover × 1
- Velcro × 2
- Copper Cylinder × 4
- Screw × 8
- Big Button ×6
- Small Button× 2
- Dimension:148x57(mm)/ 5.83*2.24in
- Support for Makecode, will support Scratch and python later.
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. ... full-featured, highly expandable.
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
DFRobot is a world-leading robotics and open source hardware provider with a large community catering to future creators. We keep creating innovative, user-friendly hardware & software products that become the building blocks in all kinds of electronic projects and fostering a strong community of learners around it.