Prezzi incl. IVA più spese di spedizione
Consegna immediata pronta, tempi di consegna ca. 1-3 giorni lavorativi
- Numero Ordine: DF-ROB0150
- Hersteller Name: DFROBOT
- Hersteller Nummer: ROB0150
- Garanzia(anno): 2
This board can be a cool clock, a timer, a Lucky Turntable Game, a wearable ornament, and an interactive colored pendant. With a micro:bit main board, this 24 RGB LEDs circular expansion board changes to an exquisite creator's piece. You can turn it into a tomato timer via the onboard buzzer, and turn it into a colorful music spectrometer through the onboard microphone; There are two external ports P0, P1 in reserve, so you can get more ways to play by connecting a large number of boson and gravity sensors. With different paper-cuts and acrylics, you can put on a variety of new clothes for the expansion board. For example, put on red Chinese knot for it in Chinese New Year, put on the cartoon face for it at Children's Day, put on the snow or Christmas tree for it at Christmas.
- Support USB interface power supply and direct use of power-bank power supply or USB computer power supply.
- Support PH2.0 interface power supply and the battery box or lithium battery power supply are both OK.
- 24 RGB single-line lights, 16 million colors free mixing
- Makecode graphical programming
- Onboard microphone and buzzer
- Leaded out P0 and P1 interfaces, and distribute with the connection line, support the boson expansion modules.
- Ultra-thin volume,more suitable for wearable and strap applications.
|livello:||Scuola elementare, Scuola media, Scuole medie superiori e professionali|
|materia:||informatica, Media e informatica|
DFRobot was founded in 2008, among the first to embrace open source hardware, After a decade, DFRobot has expanded from open source hardware to STEM education, AIoT, and other high-tech industries. Our mission is to form a community with easy access to whether hardware, software and ideas that allow makers and younger generation to achieve their goals and realize creative ideas in an effective manner.
Since 2013, DFRobot began to create STEM education kits and comprehensive learning resources including hardware, software, content solutions for students to engage with in the classroom, which allow students to benefit from creation, in identifying their own challenges, solving new problems, motivating themselves to working together, inspiring and sharing with others. We believe making and creating get our younger generation
closer to the future, and one day they will change the world with what they make.
Download the DFRobot catalog here