inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
In der Regel an Lager, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: EV3DiscoveryBook
LEGO MINDSTORMS has changed the way we think about robotics by making it possible for anyone to build real, working robots. The latest MINDSTORMS set, EV3, is more powerful than ever, and The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Discovery Book is the complete, beginner-friendly guide you need to get started.
Begin with the basics as you build and program a simple robot to experiment with motors, sensors, and EV3 programming. Then you'll move on to a series of increasingly sophisticated robots that will show you how to work with advanced programming techniques like data wires, variables, and custom-made programming blocks. You'll also learn essential building techniques like how to use beams, gears, and connector blocks effectively in your own designs.
Master the possibilities of the EV3 set as you build and program:
- The EXPLOR3R, a wheeled vehicle that uses sensors to navigate around a room and follow lines
- The FORMULA EV3 RACE CAR, a streamlined remote-controlled race car
- ANTY, a six-legged walking creature that adapts its behavior to its surroundings
- SK3TCHBOT, a robot that lets you play games on the EV3 screen
- The SNATCH3R, a robotic arm that can autonomously find, grab, lift, and move the infrared beacon
- LAVA R3X, a humanoid robot that walks and talks
More than 150 building and programming challenges throughout encourage you to think creatively and apply what you've learned to invent your own robots. With The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Discovery Book as your guide, you'll be building your own out-of-this-world creations in no time!
Requirements: One LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 set (LEGO SET #31313)
- "Hyper-detailed instructions-with full color, easy-to-read and understand illustrations-help budding enthusiasts navigate EV3 Kits with clear language and step-by-step directions."
- School Library Journal
- "Directions are mostly in the form of vivid and distinct images and diagrams...will definitely appeal to readers who like to learn by handling and tinkering with parts."
- VOYA Magazine
- "Whether you're new to the EV3, a FLL coach, on a FLL team, or maybe your robot has been sitting for a while and you're looking to breath new life into it, The LEGO Mindstorms EV3 Discovery Book is for you!"
Laurens Valk ist Mitglied der MINDSTORMS Community Partners (MCP), einer Gruppe von MINDSTORMS-Begeisterten, die dabei helfen, neue NXT-Produkte zu testen und zu entwickeln. Er hat MINDSTORMS-Roboter konstruiert, seit das System auf den Markt gekommen ist. Laurens entwickelt besonders gern solche Roboter, die mit nur einem NXT-Kasten gebaut werden können, so dass es MINDSTORMS-Fans auf der ganzen Welt leicht fällt, seine Modelle nachzubauen. Einer seiner Entwürfe, der Roboter Manty, erscheint als Bonus-Roboter auf der Rückseite des NXT 2.0-Kastens.
|DataLogger Schnittstellen:||MINDSTORMS EV3|