Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: MB-P1060007
- Supplier Name: MakeBlock
- Supplier Number: P1060007
- EAN: CHF 6928819509009
- Warranty(Years): 2
Offering a playful take on mBot along with an audio player and a micro servo, transform yours into a sweet and adorable “Robot Dog”, a storytelling “Robot Penguin” or a real-time status broadcasting “Rover” with this add-on pack.
- Include 5 types of mechanical parts in professional grade aluminum alloy
- Come with an audio player and a micro servo
- Make coding more engaging and fun
This cutest and smart Robot Dog can run, bark, wag its tail, and provide interactive ways to code and play.
This Rover can scan from side to side continuously. Once an object is detected ahead, it will report the finding in a cute voice, emit alerting red light and head to the target directly.
This adorable Robot Penguin can tell jokes, share stories, sing, dance, and even shake hands with you.
- 1 x Audio Player (SD card included)
- 1 x mBot Talkative Pet Add-on Pack_User Manual
- 1 x Me RJ25 AdapterV2.2
- 1 x 9G Micro Servo ( Bracket not included）Pack
- 1 x Beam076(Blue)
- 1 x Bracket3*3*120°
- 2 x Cuttable Linkage 3 Hole(Gold)
- 3 x Cuttable Linkage 4 Hole (Blue)
- 1 x Cuttable Linkage(Blue)
- 2 x Data Cable 6P6C-20cm-Black
- 4 x M4*30 Socket Cap Screw (304 Stainless Steel)
- 4 x M4*22 Socket Cap Screw(304 Stainless Steel)
- 4 x M4*16 Socket Cap Screw -Button Head
- 10 x M4*8 Socket Cap Screw - Button Head
- 15 x 4*7*3 Plastic Spacer
- 6 x 4*7*10 Plastic Spacer
- 14 x M4 Hexagon Nut(304 Stainless Steel)
- 6 x M4 Hexagon Lock Nut(Stainless Steel)
- 1 x M5+M7Wrench
- 1 x 18650 Battery Holder
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Subject:||informatics, informatics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers, science|
mBot is an all-in-one solution to enjoy the hands-on experience of programming, electronics, and robotics. Working with mBlock inspired by Scratch 2.0, connecting with computers or smart devices via Bluetooth or 2.4G (by different version), this easy-to-assemble mBot provides infinite possibilities for you to learn STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics).