Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: KIT-FIZZBIT
- Supplier Name: Kitronik
- Supplier Number: 5201
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Grove Temperature and Humidity sensor is a digital relative humidity and temperature sensor with a small footprint that features a grove system connector. It utilises a TH02 sensor that has a good level of accuracy when used in non extreme climates/conditions. It provides accurate humidity readings from 0-80% (±4.5%) and accurate temperature readings between 0-70°C (±0.5°C). Both the temperature and humidity sensors are factory-calibrated, so no calibration is required.
It has an operating voltage of between 3.3V - 5V and has high reliability and stability and requires an I2C Grove compatible interface.
- It provides accurate humidity readings from 0-80% (±4.5%) and accurate temperature readings between 0-70°C (±0.5°C).
- Wide operating voltage range:(3.3V ∼ 5V).
- Low Power Consumption.
- Good reliability and stability.
- It operates as an I2C device.
- It is factory-calibrated, so no calibration is required.
|grade:||Middle years, upper primary|
|Subject:||design, design, Robotics/ Microcontrollers|
Kitronik creates high quality products and resources for education and makers, and as such stock an extensive range of electronic project kits, components, tools and test equipment, a wide range of materials and also e-textiles products including conductive thread.