Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 14 Workdays
- Order number: SPRK-PGM-11801
- Supplier Name: Spark Fun Electronics
- Supplier Number: PGM-11801
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Grove Temperature and Humidity sensor is a digital relative humidity and temperature sensor with a small footprint that features a grove system connector. It utilises a TH02 sensor that has a good level of accuracy when used in non extreme climates/conditions. It provides accurate humidity readings from 0-80% (±4.5%) and accurate temperature readings between 0-70°C (±0.5°C). Both the temperature and humidity sensors are factory-calibrated, so no calibration is required.
It has an operating voltage of between 3.3V - 5V and has high reliability and stability and requires an I2C Grove compatible interface.
- It provides accurate humidity readings from 0-80% (±4.5%) and accurate temperature readings between 0-70°C (±0.5°C).
- Wide operating voltage range:(3.3V ∼ 5V).
- Low Power Consumption.
- Good reliability and stability.
- It operates as an I2C device.
- It is factory-calibrated, so no calibration is required.
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Data Logging Interfaces:||Arduino|
|Subject:||informatics, informatics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers|
SparkFun is an online retail store that sells the bits and pieces to make your electronics projects possible. Whether it's a robot that can cook your breakfast or a GPS cat tracking device, our products and resources are designed to make the world of electronics more accessible.