Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: KIT-5675
- Supplier Name: Kitronik
- Supplier Number: 103100063
- EAN: 103100063
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Grove shield for microbit is a plug-and-play Grove extension board for micro:bit, the shield acts as a bridge between the micro:bit and the Grove system. The Grove system provides hundreds of different grove modules including sensor, actuator, communication, displays etc. that will broaden micro:bit’s scope in creating more projects easily and quickly. The board features 4 Grove connectors and also breaks out; GND, 3V, P0 ,P1 ,P2 ,P12 ,P13 from the micro:bit edge connector, pins 14 through 16 and IC2 also being available via the onboard Grove connectors. All of the non Grove connector breakouts can be connected to with either crocodile clips or 4mm banana plugs. The board also features a USB port for powering the micro:bit.
This Grove shield is the same board that features in the Grove Inventors kit for micro:bit, which offers a great introduction to physical computing with the micro:bit.
- A Grove systems compatible micro:bit interface board.
- It features 4 Grove style connectors.
- The board breaks out; GND, 3V, P0 ,P1 ,P2 ,P12 ,P13 from the micro:bit edge connector, pins 14 through 16 and IC2 also being available via the onboard Grove connectors.
- The non-Grove breakout points are compatible with crocodile clips and 4mm banana plugs.
- On-board USB port to power up your micro:bit.
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
|Subject:||design, informatics, informatics, physics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers|
Kitronik creates high quality products and resources for education and makers, and as such stock an extensive range of electronic project kits, components, tools and test equipment, a wide range of materials and also e-textiles products including conductive thread.