Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: OZO-CLS-E12
- Warranty(Years): 2
- Open text field 2: <p><strong>Evo is a desk-friendly robot packed with tech, including:</strong></p> <p>• Bluetooth® Low Energy (30 ft. range)<br>• Ozobot Classroom connectivity<br>• Proximity sensors*<br>• Optical sensors* for detecting lines and Color Codes<br>• LED lights*<br>• Built-in speaker*<br>• Strong polycarbonate shell<br>• New feature firmware updates<br>• Rechargeable LiPo battery (60 min. charge time)</p> <p>* Program these features and more with OzoBlockly!</p>
Our all-in-one STEM solution comes with everything you need to lead engaging lessons with the app-enabled Ozobot Evo–including 12 or 18 Evos, 12 sets of color coding markers, a Driver’s Ed Activity that teaches students to program Evo’s proximity sensors, and much more. This kit is an affordable, portable, and easy-to-use way for educators looking to bring art, technology, and other subjects beyond STEM into their classrooms.
While all Evo Classroom Kits (vintage and new) come with access to Ozobot Classroom, you’ll automatically receive the Classroom Communicator in new Evo Classroom Kits. (Note: if you have an older Evo Classroom Kit and need to request your FREE Classroom Communicator, click here).
What is a classroom communicator, you might ask? It is a small device that you can plug into any power source that lets you connect to all of your Evos at once. This is specifically for use in Ozobot Classroom, where you will be able to track real-time information into screen-free and connected activities, update all of your bots firmware at once, and more.
You asked, we listened. Many educators have reached out to us requesting posters to use in their classrooms, makerspaces, libraries, etc. We are happy to report that we now include a large poster for display in our new Evo Classroom Kits!
Stickers are also fun to have, right? We are including some cute, Evo/Ozobot themed stickers for you to use anywhere (side note: they look great on cars!) and some small, round stickers that you can use to label each of your bots. This makes it much easier to tell which Evo is which!
Along with these exciting changes, we have kept some things the same. You will still receive markers, educator resources, access to Ozobot Classroom, and Bot Camp!
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years, upper primary|
|Subject:||informatics, informatics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers|
|operating system:||Android, iOS|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Ozobot Lesson Library
- FREE Classroom Communicator
- Ozobot Unterrichtsmaterialien auf Deutsch
- Further products by Ozobot