Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: PIM-355
- Supplier Name: Pimoroni Ltd
- Supplier Number: PIM355
- Warranty(Years): 2
Sense the world around you with enviro:bit!
It's loaded with sensors for air and weather, colour and light, and sound, and slots right onto your micro:bit. Just slot in your micro:bit, then code enviro:bit with the block-based Microsoft MakeCode editor, or with MicroPython in the Mu code editor. The sensors go hand-in-hand really well with the LED matrix on micro:bit, letting you graph sensors readings or have the LEDs react to sound, for example.
- Comes fully-assembled and ready to use
- BME280 temperature, pressure, and humidity sensor
- TCS3472 light and colour sensor
- MEMS microphone
- Compatible with micro:bit
- Microsoft MakeCode and MicroPython support
- No soldering required!
|Programming Language:||Java/Jython, MakeCode|
|Data Logging Interfaces:||BBC Micro:Bit|
|Subject:||informatics, informatics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers|