Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: DFR-KIT0138
- Supplier Name: DFROBOT
- Supplier Number: KIT0138
- Warranty(Years): 2
IoT Starter Kit is an all-in-one bundle for micro:bit beginners to fast experience and build Internet of Things projects. The kit comes with a micro:bit microcontroller, a Wi-Fi module and 7 sensors/actuators that are wildly used in real-life IoT applications. You can easily setup the Wi-Fi connection in MakeCode Block Editor, program your micro:bit and eventually interact with your smart devices. To make things even easier and fun. We developed EasyIoT, a free educational IoT platform that allows subscribers to exchange and visualize the data. This starter kit is compatible with hundreds of DFRobot Gravity Series modules, bringing endless possibilities to your IoT applications.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- BBC Micro:bit Info website
- Hardware Info
- BBC micro:bit Python Pixel Project
- Further products by DFROBOT
- Operating Voltage: 3VDC (2 AAA batteries)
- Number of Buttons: Up, Down, Left, Right, X, Y, A, B Total 8 programmable buttons
- Onboard Vibration motor × 1
- Onboard LED × 1
- Onboard Buzzer × 1
- Acrylic Floor x 1
- Acrylic Panel × 1
- Battery Box with Cover × 1
- Velcro × 2
- Copper Cylinder × 4
- Screw × 8
- Big Button ×6
- Small Button× 2
- Dimension:148x57(mm)/ 5.83*2.24in
- Support for Makecode, will support Scratch and python later.
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. ... full-featured, highly expandable.
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years, upper primary|
|Data Logging Interfaces:||BBC Micro:Bit|
|Subject:||informatics, informatics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers|
DFRobot is a world-leading robotics and open source hardware provider with a large community catering to future creators. We keep creating innovative, user-friendly hardware & software products that become the building blocks in all kinds of electronic projects and fostering a strong community of learners around it.