Content: 1 Piece
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 4T-BIT2PI
- Warranty(Years): 2
No Soldering required - simply screws together Have a look at the features: No separate... more
Product information "Bit:2:Pi BBC Micro:Bit adaptor for Raspberry Pi Addons"
No Soldering required - simply screws together
Have a look at the features:
- No separate chassis - everything is connected to the main circuit board
- 5V switching regulator that can supply a fully loaded Pi as well as all the motors etc. on the Pi2Go
- 2 DC motors
- 3 x IR Obstacle sensors with indicator LEDs – detect objects within 10cm (left side, right side and front)
- 2 x IR line sensors with indicator LEDs - program the Pi2Go to follow lines
- Ultrasonic distance sensor - measure the distance to objects in front
- Push button – non-dedicated switch use in you programs to change mode, switch off, or whatever you want
- 4 pairs of fully controllable RGB LEDS - any colour, any brightness
- 4 light sensors with analog to digital converter built in
- 4 servo outputs controlled by onboard hardware
- Active Power supply monitor: shuts down motors if battery getting low and sends signal to Pi if getting very low
- A python library module is available with some example programs
- Move motors forwards, backwards, spin left/right or do sweeping turns
- Read the values from all the IR sensors (On or Off)
- Read the distance using the ultrasonic sensor
- Read the value of the switch
- Set the white LEDs on or off (vary brightness)
- [Set the position of each servo - available soon]
- ScratchGPIO version 7 and later fully supports Pi2Go
Raspberry Pi and Batteries (6x AA) are not included.
|Programming Language:||Java/Jython/Python, Scratch|
|Subject:||informatics, informatics, mathematics, mathematics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers|
Related links to "Bit:2:Pi BBC Micro:Bit adaptor for Raspberry Pi Addons"
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Bit:2:Pi BBC Micro:Bit adaptor for Raspberry Pi Addons"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.