Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: KIT-5612
Take your robotics project to the next level with the (i2C) Kitronik 16 Servo Driver Board for the BBC micro:bit. Capable of controlling 16 servos which are powered directly from the board's power supply. The board can be powered either through the terminal blocks or the on-board header for radio control receiver packs. The pins from the BBC micro:bit are broken out to pads on the end of the Servo Driver Board, in accordance with the Link Standard for BBC micro:bit accessories. These pads can either be soldered onto directly, or they are the correct spacing for our PCB pin headers (see image below for a close up of the pads).
- Input voltage 3V - 5.5V.
- Drive up to 16 servo motors.
- Servos take power directly from the board power supply.
- Standard 0.1" pitch servo connectors.
- Terminal blocks for easy connection of power.
- Includes Edge Connector for the BBC micro:bit to slot into.
- Link Standard compatible.
- Access the other BBC micro:bit pins easily and conveniently.
- Length: 67.4mm.
- Width: 62mm.
- Height: 16mm.
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years|
Kitronik creates high quality products and resources for education and makers, and as such stock an extensive range of electronic project kits, components, tools and test equipment, a wide range of materials and also e-textiles products including conductive thread.