Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: DFR-0536
- Warranty(Years): 2
GamePad for microbit V3.0 is a micro: bit gamepad with a joystick. It adopts a high-precision three-axis analog amount joystick. The combination of joystick and gamepad allows you to control Maqueen's direction and speed at the same time. Moreover, there are 7 programmable buttons, which means you can explore more interesting functions and more flexible controls. In the latest V3.0 product, we have put the external battery box to onboard PCB, which is more convenient to use.
- micro:bit Wireless Gamepad x1
|grade:||Diploma/ Vocational/ Uni, Middle years, upper primary|
|Data Logging Interfaces:||BBC Micro:Bit|
|Subject:||informatics, informatics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- BBC Micro:bit Info website
- Hardware Info
- BBC micro:bit Python Pixel Project
- Further products by DFROBOT
- Power: 3V DC (2 x AAA batteries)
- Joystick: 2 axis analog (X: P1 Y: P2) 1 axis digital (Z: P8)
- Onboard LED and vibration motor: P12
- Onboard buzzer: P0
- Keys: A(A), B(B), C(P13), D(P14), E(P15), F(P16), Z(P8)
- Dimension: 5.83x2.24inch / 148 × 57 mm
wo axes(X-Y) programmable analog joystick, which can control the direction and speed of the maqueen at the same time.
Up to 7 programmable keys, flexible and convenient
Onboard buzzer, vibrating motor, LED output equipment
Acrylic protection up and down, safe to use and comfortable to handle
DFRobot is a world-leading robotics and open source hardware provider with a large community catering to future creators. We keep creating innovative, user-friendly hardware & software products that become the building blocks in all kinds of electronic projects and fostering a strong community of learners around it.