Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: WIN-GRIP
- Warranty(Years): 2
The Gripper Building Kit is an easy-to-construct set of functioning arms that expand your robots’ capabilities. Build the mechanical arms for hands-on learning of gears, levers, and axles. Master more robotics skills by simulating real-world object detection and manipulation using your robots’ sensors and motors through code or manual remote control. The Gripper arms will lift, carry, pull, pick up, and place a variety of lightweight objects for endless play and DIY challenges.
Designed exclusively for Wonder Workshop Dash and Cue robots.
Gripper Building Kit Includes:
- 1 - 76-piece construction set
- 3 - Building Brick Connectors
- 1 - Plastic ball
- 1 - Foam number cube
- 1 - Building Instruction Booklet
- 1 - Quick Start / Solution Guide
- 4 - Activities for Dash Robot on double-sided Project Cards
- 4 - Activities for Cue Robot on double-sided Project Cards
|grade:||Middle years, upper primary|
|operating system:||Android, iOS|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Teachers Portal
- Further products by Wonder Workshop
von 6 bis 12 Jahren