Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: WON-CHALLENGE_DE
The set of 72 physical Challenge Cards progresses students through each coding level’s... more
Product information "Wonder Challenge Card Set"
The set of 72 physical Challenge Cards progresses students through each coding level’s programming concepts. For each card, one side tells a story about Dash and/or Dot. The other side then provides a set of instructions that walks students through the completion of a coding challenge.
The Challenge Card Set includes:
- 72 Sequenced Coding Cards
- Story-driven on one side and the coding directive on the other
What is so great about these Challenge Cards?
- Available in English and German language. Only English comes in a carton box.
- Each card gradually increases in difficulty and complexity level
- Provides clear instructions paired with engaging visuals through creative stories and objectives
- Enhances, both, the fun while playing and the learning of coding fundamentals.
- Integrated with the Wonder Workshop Curriculum Guide + Learn to Code Lesson Plans
- Aligns with Code.org Course Levels
- Meets the standards of Computer Science Teachers Association & International Society for Technology in Education Standards
|grade:||Middle years, upper primary|
|operating system:||Android, iOS|
Related links to "Wonder Challenge Card Set"
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Teachers Portal
- Further products by Wonder Workshop
Our comment on "Wonder Challenge Card Set"
von 6 bis 12 Jahren