Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Normally on Stock,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: 45300
- Warranty(Years): 2
Get ready to use LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 in the classroom in no time. After completing this eLearning, you will be able to implement science projects in your classroom using LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0. You will also be capable of undertaking all the necessary preparations prior to doing a WeDo 2.0 project. In addition, you will know how to find inspiration and help for your projects.
You can chose to do all the preparations for the classroom while you do the eLearning, so make sure that you have the brick core set and the software at hand before you start the course.
You can choose to do the eLearning on your own or with a colleague.
|grade:||Lower Primary, upper primary|
|Programming Language:||Scratch, WeDo 2.0 Software|
|Subject:||informatics, Robotics/ Microcontrollers, science|
|Language:||English, French, German|
|operating system:||Android, Chrome, iOS, Mac OSX, Win|
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- WeDo 2.0 Support Info
- Windows 7 Support
- WeDo 2.0 FAQ's
- LEGO WeDo 2.0 & Scratch
- WeDo 2.0 System Requirements
- Willkommen zu LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0
- WeDo 2.0 Software Downloads
- e-Learning in Deutsch
- Further products by LEGO Education Lehrmittel
- Download WeDo 2.0 Support Info English
- Download WeDo 2.0 Support Info Deutsch
- Download WeDo 2.0 Support Info Français
- Download WeDo 2.0 Support Info Italiano
- Download Klötzchen-Kommando
- Download WeDo 2.0 Schnelleinstieg von der PHBern
- Download Selbstvertrauen aufbauen mit WeDo 2.0
WeDo 2.0 makes coding a reality for primary students. Using LEGO® bricks, easy-to-use software and engaging STEM projects, teachers have all they need to teach their students simple programming skills.
This unique combination of building with LEGO® bricks, and then using an easy-to-use classroom app to make WeDo 2.0 come to life through engaging lesson plans for science, technology, engineering and maths classes, provides you with everything you need to teach programming in your classroom.
“WeDo 2.0 offers projects that let students discover the surface of Mars with a model rover, or explore the Amazon rainforest through frog metamorphosis.” - JEFFREY MARLOW, Geobiologist at Harvard University and founder of The Mars Academy Education and Development Program
“There’s a reason LEGO is the most popular toy on earth. Not only does it inspire and foster kids’ imaginations, it can also be used as a valuable teaching tool, as the company’s new WeDo 2.0 robotics and coding kits demonstrate.” – GIZMODO
“LEGO® Education solutions are really instrumental for engaging students and making them college- and career-ready, which is our ultimate goal.” - FREDERICK TUDDA, Headmaster, P.S. 188, New York
Best Maker-Friendly Technology: LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0
“LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 is an educational robotics kit that introduces elementary school kids to the world of programming. Through the medium of a cute robot and a companion app, 2nd through 4th graders can understand how code is created. The product is also designed for educators, who can use the accompanying curriculum to teach science basics. This product won not only for its innovation as an educational toolkit, but also for its affordability.” – MONA LALWANI, Senior Editor
- 2017 Golden Product Award by CEEIA (China Educational Equipment Industry Association)
- Parent Award 2016
- Best of CES 2016
- Gotta Be Mobile Excellence Award 2016
- Worlddidac Award 2016
- New York Design Awards
- TOMMI German Children Software Award
With the WeDo 2.0 school app and LEGO® brick set you can:
- Strengthen students’ understanding of the 8 science and engineering practices, including asking questions and solving problems, modelling, prototyping, investigating, analysing and interpreting data, computational thinking, creating evidence-based arguments and obtaining, evaluating and communicating information.
- Develop competency through hands-on lesson plans across key science topics such as Physical Sciences, Life Sciences, Earth and Spaces Sciences and Engineering, Technology and Application of Science.
- Improve your students’ problem solving, critical thinking, communication and collaboration skills.
- Integrate the use of relevant educational apps to improve computational thinking skills.
- The hands-on classroom app solution ignites students’ natural desire to explore and discover computer programming, and is simply the best way to learn.
- Teach kids to code with a best-in-class educational app including over 40 hours of lesson plans, built on Next Generation Science Standards.
This is not a standalone educational app. This app is used to program the LEGO® Education WeDo 2.0 brick set, which is sold separately. Please contact your local LEGO Education reseller for further information.
- Getting Started: www.legoeducation.com/start
- Lesson Plans: www.legoeducation.com/lessons
- Support: www.lego.com/service
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/lego_education
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/LEGOeducationNorthAmerica
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/legoeducation
We are LEGO® Education. For 35 years we have been working with teachers and educational specialists like you to deliver playful learning experiences that bring subjects to life in the classroom and make learning fun and impactful. We have a wide range of physical and digital educational resources that encourage students to think creatively, reason systematically and release their potential to shape their own future.
Our solutions for teaching and hands-on learning inspire interest from humanities and language arts to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM), targeted at preschool, elementary and middle school. In the US, close to 20,000 schools teach different subjects using LEGO Education solutions. These are based on the LEGO® system for playful learning combined with curriculum-relevant material and digital resources. With educational sets, lesson plans and curriculum material, assessment tools and teacher training and support, we can help you meet your curriculum objectives and provide you with the tools you need to make learning inspiring, engaging and effective.
We believe that expanding knowledge and building academic and 21st century skills will create active, collaborative, lifelong learners. Together with educators, we aim to enable every student to succeed in education and be prepared for future life challenges.
EducaTec AG is the primary representative and strategic partner for LEGO Education in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.