inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
In der Regel an Lager, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: GDX-NRG
- Garantie(Jahre): 5
Simpler to use than a multimeter, the Go Direct Energy Sensor measures the voltage and current of a renewable energy system. Connect a source, such as a small wind turbine or solar panel, and our free Graphical Analysis app calculates the power and energy output. For simple energy measurements, Go Direct Energy includes a fixed load of 30 Ω. For more advanced experiments, electrical contacts are built into the sensor to connect to an external load such as the Variable Load, a resistor on Vernier Resistor Board, a water pump, or lights.
- The Go Direct Energy Sensor is ideal for a wide variety of renewable energy experiments:
- Investigate the electrical energy generated by a wind turbine or solar panel.
- Explore the effect of load on wind turbine or solar panel output.
- Test blade design variables and evaluate data to determine optimal blade design.
- Rechargeable Battery—Ready When You Are
The Go Direct robust rechargeable battery offers long battery life and provides always-ready operation. Monitor battery life directly from our free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app. Should the battery run low, simply connect the sensor to the charging cable and keep on collecting—no interruptions or inconvenience to you or your students.
- Wired or Wireless—The Flexibility to Choose
Our Go Direct sensors connect directly to your mobile device, Chromebook™, or computer using our free Graphical Analysis™ 4 app—no additional equipment or software purchases are necessary. Go Direct sensors can be used wired via USB or wirelessly via Bluetooth wireless technology, allowing you to choose the solution best for your classroom or laboratory.
|Schulstufe:||Sek 2 & Tertiär, Zyklus 3|
|DataLogger Schnittstellen:||LabQuest 2|
|Fach:||Natur, Mensch, Gesellschaft (LP21), Physik, Vernier|
|Betriebsystem:||Android, Chrome, iOS, LabQuest 2, Mac OSX, Win|