inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
In der Regel an Lager, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: LB-CD-KT-E
- Garantie(Jahre): 2
The secret to learning? Make. It. Fun. So this kit's all about learning to build & code through games. With games, students embrace failure, make their own rules, think critically, and collaborate.
Coding is a fundamental 21st century skill. But in the future, knowing code won’t be enough. What you DO with code will be what matters. That’s why the littleBits Code Kit was built to facilitate creative problem-solving, combining electronic building blocks with approachable drag-and-drop block programming. It brings coding into the real world, keeps students hyper-engaged as they build and play their own fun games, and gives them a foundation of coding as a creative tool that can power innovative inventions.
Students get started inventing four interactive games: tug-of-war, hot potato, ultimate shootout, and rockstar guitar. From there they can customize the code, and even create new, unique inventions and games. During gameplay, students develop coding & engineering skills as they embrace failure, think critically, make their own rules, and collaborate. Plus, the kit was co-designed with teachers, for teachers. This ensures it’s easy to integrate into any curriculum, makerspace, or library, and aligns to Next Generation Science Standards & Computer Science Standards.
The littleBits Code Kit is the simple solution to education’s need for a coding program in a box. It’s packed with everything necessary to bring fun, engaging learning to the classroom - even for educators with no prior STEM/STEAM experience. The kit comes with 16 Bits, 30+ accessories and student/teacher getting-started guides, plus tons of digital resources including videos, tutorials, shareable online docs, and the computer-based littleBits Code Kit App with step-by-step invention instructions, coding tutorials, and more.
The littleBits Code Kit includes:
- Four game-based inventions: Tug-of-War, Ultimate Shootout, Hot Potato, and Rockstar Guitar
- 100+ activities and lessons for grades 3-8 tied to Next Generation Science Standards and computer science standards
- Quick start guides for students and educators, a Bit index, and a classroom poster to make it easy to get started right out of the box
- An interactive online teacher’s guide that will allow educators to import lessons directly into Google Docs
- 16 Bits including the all-new codeBit and LED Matrix
- A rechargeable battery & 30 accessories
- The littleBits Code Kit app that features approachable drag-and-drop block programming based on Google’s Blockly
|Schulstufe:||Zyklus 2, Zyklus 3|
|Fach:||Gestalten (LP21), Informatik, Medien und Informatik (LP21), Natur, Mensch, Gesellschaft (LP21), Robotik/Mikrokontroller, Technisches Gestalten|
- Fragen zum Artikel?
- Press Release
- Code Kit Invention 3: Rockstar Guitar
- GET THE CODE KIT APP
- Weitere Artikel von littleBits education
Easy to teach
Even educators with no prior STEAM experience are set up for success with endless resources.
Engaging & fun
Building and coding games students actually want to play makes learning relevant and enjoyable.
21st century learning
Students embrace failure, think critically, make their own rules, and collaborate while playing & coding games.
Coding & engineering skills
Break out of the computer and bring code into the real world to teach foundational coding and engineering concepts
Integrates with Curriculum
The kit aligns with NGSS & Computer Science standards and can be folded into any curriculum or makerspace.
Bring coding into any makerspace or class - from art to math to STEM/STEAM - with 100+ activities and lessons.