inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Lieferzeit 21 Werktage
- Artikel-Nr.: OEK
- Garrantie(Jahre): 2
Mit dem Optik-Erweiterungssatz wird die Vernier-Schiene zur optischen Bank. Damit sind nun Experimente bis hin zu einem einfachen Teleskop durchführbar.
- Drei Linsenhalter mit Fuss
- 100 mm Sammellinse
- 200 mm Sammellinse
- -150 mm Zerstreuungslinse
- Flächen- und Punktlichtquelle
- Halter für den Lichtsensor
|Schulstufe:||Sek 2 & Tertiär|
Add the Vernier Optics Expansion Kit to your Dynamics Cart and Track System to conduct optics experiments, such as image formation with lenses and light intensity vs. distance. You can even use the kit to build a basic telescope.
The parts of the Optics Expansion Kit snap on to the track, so that the parts can be left in place while the track is moved. The three lenses are permanently mounted in three plastic supports. The light source is LED-based, so that it uses less energy and is cool to the touch. A rotating disc on the light source gives you the option of a radiant object, a point source, an “L” with 2 by 1 cm dimension, and parallel lines for resolution experiments. The power supply is the same as the LabQuest power supply. An additional aperture plate is included for experiments based on lens diameter and shape.
For additive and subtractive color mixing experiments, check out the Color Mixer Kit.
The Optics Expansion Kit requires a Vernier Track to serve as an optics bench. The Vernier Track is included with a Vernier Dynamics Cart and Track System.
- Light and Distance
- Real Images and the Thin Lens Equation
- Virtual Images and the Telescope
- Aperture and Depth of Field
- Aperture, Light Intensity, and F-Stops
- Color Mixing (requires Color Mixer Kit, sold separately)
- Combination LED point and luminous light source with power supply
- Three lenses integrated with holders (100, 200, and —150 mm focal length)
- Screen and holder
- Light Sensor holder
- Aperture screen and holder
- Power supply